пятница, 31 марта 2017 г.

Wednesday I shared this bathroom that had a beautiful herringbone wood floor. Although I love the look of wood floors in the bathroom, they arent the most practical because of moisture and potential water damage from overflowing toilets, showers, and kiddos who close sink stoppers and leave the water running while the family goes to church (hello, little brother). Today, I thought itd be fun to share some photos where wood looking tile is used in case you might want to consider it for...


Wednesday I shared this bathroom that had a beautiful herringbone wood floor. Although I love the look of wood floors in the bathroom, they arent the most practical because of moisture and potential water damage from overflowing toilets, showers, and kiddos who close sink stoppers and leave the water running while the family goes to church (hello, little brother). Today, I thought itd be fun to share some photos where wood looking tile is used in case you might want to consider it for...

Original article and pictures take https://whitneydonae.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий